It is now three years since Healthwatch Hampshire began. Our achievements so far have put us in a strong position for the future. Find out what we got up to in 2015-16 and read about our plans for the future.
During 2015 -16:
- Ten community projects were given £2,500 each to gain information about people’s experiences of health and care services
- Over 10,000 people shared their experiences and highlighted issues
- Over 5,000 people signposted to the right information, service or agency
- 3,831 enquiries dealt with by our Citizens Advice walk-in service
- We had 123 web enquiries
- We received 1,672 calls to our information and signposting telephone helpline
- 14 reports were shared with commissioners and providers
- 162 new referrals to our NHS complaints advocacy service
- 14 videos were produced
- We carried out 3 Enter and View visits
- 42,000 website hits, 85,000 Facebook reach and 171,897 Twitter reaches
- Over 100 volunteer ‘Healthwatch Champions’ supporting our work
If you need this report in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 440262
We created opportunities to hear from many different people about many different experiences and we used what they said to take action and make an impact on health and social care service.