Hampshire Specialist Parenting Support Service provide evidence based parenting programmes for parents and carers who have children aged 5-17 who:
1. Have a diagnosed Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
2. Have a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
3. Are experiencing mild-moderate conduct disorder
4. Have behaviour that challenges
5. Are teenagers displaying anti-social behaviour including child to parent violence
There is a high demand for this service and more referrals are received every year. We are sharing a survey from the service seeking feedback to ensure they are providing the best support and are able to meet the demand, now and in the future.
To complete the survey, click here.