Healthwatch Advocates work for you and with you. They will give you information to help you decide what to do at each stage of your complaint.
They may help you with any of the following:
- Help you write letters to the right people
- Prepare you for meetings and attend these with you
- Answer questions to help you make your own decisions
- Provide you with information about how the NHS complaints process works
- Help you to understand what you can expect to receive from the NHS complaints process
- Put you in touch with other organisations which may be able to help you