Healthwatch Advocates may help you with any of the following:
- Help you write letters to the right people
- Prepare you for meetings and attend these with you
- Answer questions to help you make your own decisions
- Provide you with information about how the NHS complaints process works
- Help you to understand what you can expect to receive from the NHS complaints process
- Put you in touch with other organisations which may be able to help you
This service is time sensitive and restricted to the above activities. It should also be noted that we cannot guarantee any outcome. Our Adovcates are there to assist you through the process but not to act on your behalf.