• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services

NHS Complaints

Most people are happy with the care they receive from the NHS, but sometimes things don’t go as expected. If you're not happy with the care or treatment you've received there are a range of options to address your concerns:

  • If you are concerned about current care, you should speak to your care provider or to the Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) in an NHS Trust
  • You can raise your concerns informally with your healthcare provider
  • You have the right to complain, have your complaint investigated, and be given a full and prompt reply